Indian raga and film songs fluently the way it is sung. Rhythm and chord connectedness. Finding chords, notes. Fingerpicking and chord melody etc… For beginners or if you have been playing for sometime.
More curated resources:
- no more youtube whirlpools
- no more doubting your talent, age, ability
- no more confusion on knowing what to practice
- no more playing irrelevant exercises when your interest is in Indian style
- no more half baked instructors and teaching methods
Shyam is a gifted musician and a teacher who knows precisely how to teach Indian music on guitar in such a way that anyone with interest can start making progress very quickly.
Sarvesh, San Jose, California
This is for you if:
- you want to know the professional secrets behind playing Indian style fluently like it is sung.
- you want to know the smart way of flowing through chords
- you want to go beyond look & repeat, hit somehow playing TO understanding the mechanism to make you a real musician, playing Indian raga and film songs, chords and rhythm, fingerstyle or chord melody, singing while playing rhythm etc.