Discover & Benefit from Optimized Practice Resources
Beginner OR been playing for sometime:
- Beginning stages: musical talent not important. Instead…
- Best practices: fretboard angle, wrist, shoulders, effective pressure
- Been playing for sometime? Underlying competencies:
- Connected playing vs 100 units of mediocrity
- How to practice? the feedback loop
- Rhythm chord continuity
- How to find chords and rhythm
- ear training – playing like sung, finding notes
- how to learn what is important for long term learning and playing?
- How to learn ragas, indian style playing?
- Which scale patterns are important – problems with syllabus
- & more…
Detailed Videos, Member only content...
Indian guitar, chords and rhythm, best practice...
Learn using optimized methods for faster, deeper, surer progress.
Learn using proven practice planning strategies and techniques.